The Lewes Yacht Club Foundation funds programs for a diverse group of young people across the Delaware Bay region. We give Grants to organizations which offer youth programs for swimming & water safety, sailing, maritime activities, and education. The Foundation also awards college Scholarships for swimming, sailing, and undergraduate study.
The mission of the LYC Foundation is to provide funding to enhance the potential of youth in sailing, swimming, maritime activities and education.
- We believe that all youth should have an opportunity to learn about and to enjoy the Delaware Bay.
- We believe that all youth have intrinsic value and worth.
- We believe the the LYV Foundation can make a positive difference in the life of a young person.
What We've Achieved
Since its founding in 2009, some of our accomplishments include:
- To move this Text Block, double-click the page content
- Hover your cursor near the block’s edge. When it turns into a hand, click and drag the block where you want
- For example, these columns become rows if you drag one under the other
- For more help moving blocks, click here
Board of directors
- Brian White, President
- Jason Exline, Vice President
- Nick Carter, Treasurer
- Chris Berg, Director
- W. Donald Bland, Director
- Elizabeth Copeland, Director
- Janet Davis, Director
- Diane Ferry, Director
- Sue Ingram Keller, Director
- Robin Lester, Director
- Michael Sprouse, Director