The Lewes Yacht Club Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to qualified individuals engaging in undergraduate studies or activities relating to Maritime Studies, Competitive Swimming or Competitive Sailing at an institution qualified to grant a recognized degree in the applicant's chosen course of study.
The Foundation awards scholarships of up to $4,000.
Click the buttons below to download the Scholarship Application Form and Recommendation Form as fillable MicroSoft Word forms.
Click the button below to view and download the Scholarship Application Form and Recommendation Form as a PDF.
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS
- Scholarship applications are to be mailed to:
- LYC Foundation, P.O. Box 2, Lewes, DE 19958
- March 1 - Scholarship Application postmark
- April 30 - Applicant notified
- Applicants resident in the City of Lewes, Delaware will be given preferential consideration but scholarship requests from applicants beyond the City of Lewes limits may be considered.
- Applicants' race, gender, gender preference, ethnicity or religious affiliation will not influence the awarding of scholarships.
- A Scholarship recipient is required to provide appropriate receipts validating expenditure of scholarship funds.